Crutchlow: This Season Worst

CALIFORNIA – Cal Crutchlow still regrets the MotoGP series raihannya in the United States, last week. In fact, the Tech 3 Yamaha rider feel this as his worst season.

In the last race at Laguna Seca, Sunday (07/21/2013), Crutchlow was only able to finish in seventh place. Drivers who are rumored to be moving to the Ducati was sorry to have to throw away the useless points.

“This is a very difficult situation. I feel really happy because I had to give up valuable points. This really is the worst season for me, “said Crutchlow as reported by the official MotoGP website.

The result leaves British rider finishing fifth MotoGP standings, which stood at 116 points. Therefore, Crutchlow will again focus on the race at Indianapolis after the break vacation.

“Now I have to look forward, one month is enough to rest before heading to Indianapolis” he concluded.

Moyes: Rooney to Sweden

Moyes: Rooney ke Swedia

Yokohama – Manchester United’s manager, David Moyes, make sure Wayne Rooney will join teammate during a visit to Sweden in a pre-season tour of 2013. “As far as we know, Rooney will come,” said the former Everton’s tactics interpreter, Tuesday, July 23, 2013.
Rooney can not follow the Manchester United pre-season tour to Asia because of a hamstring injury. Rooney got injured when carrying out joint exercises in Thailand. Because seriously, who has the nickname Shrek striker was sent home to England.
Rooney also had predicted should istrihat for one month. This means that Rooney will not undergo a preseason game match other MU. The 27-year-old, said Moyes, his physical condition has improved. “Right now, he has started to jog,” said the man’s passport Scotland.
In addition, Moyes also discuss the future of Rooney was a warm conversation. Moyes insists Everton’s academy dropout to survive in the MU. “We and the club said that he tida tela for sale. Was not going to change,” said 50-year-old coach.
As is known, Rooney wanted to leave Manchester United because the club was not happy at Manchester City’s neighbors. Several Premier League’s top clubs were trying to capitalize on this situation. Chelsea and Arsenal rumored to be the club’s most industrious Rooney hook.

Manchester United bid Bale with Fantastic Price

gareth bale (Google image)

In the transfer market this season Manchester United were very active. After Thiago now failing to get the team made David Moyes wants to bring Tottenham winger Gareth Bale.

As reported by the Daily Mirror, Manchester United Bale daring bid for a price of £ 60 million or around Rp 927 billion to bring the players from Wales.

By bringing Bale is expected to replace the current Manchester United striker who wants to leave Old Trafford, Wayne Rooney.

Bale’s move to Manchester United’s Premier League will finish before rolling on August 17. This is because the amount of bids submitted by Manchester United to the Tottenham Hotspurs.

Tottenham previously always rejected bids submitted by the top clubs and one of them is Real Madrid, to buy Gareth Bale. Bale purchase is also believed to be a request from the New Manager of Manchester United, David Moyes.

Talking about Homecoming Mourinho to Chelsea

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has revealed the reason his return to Chelsea, after six years ago to leave the club. According to Mou, he felt that the ‘habitat’ is right for him at Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea.
“I had a desire to venture into countries that are football mecca. That’s why, once of England, I went to Italy and Spain, “Mourinho said on Tuesday (23/7).
“Finally, after walking around all these countries, I know that my main habitat is in Chelsea,” said the Portuguese coach.
Mourinho himself had wandered after leaving Chelsea, the end of the 2007 season. Mou is the first port of Inter Milan. Together La Beneamata, Mou treble success brings.
Two seasons with the club’s Blue Black, Mou then joined the Los Galacticos, Real Madrid. There, Mou success record with bringing Madrid earned 100 points in a season, at the end of the 2012 season.
“I always thought of winning the 100 points in Madrid this as something special in my career. However, this time I was with Chelsea. My focus is to give the best for Chelsea, “said Mou.

 

Antonelli Killed in Accident at Supersport

Antonelli Tewas dalam Kecelakaan di Supersport  

Moscow – Grief enveloped Italian racing world. Foreign riders who participated in the Pizza World Supersport event, Andrea Antonelli, died after suffering a severe accident at the race in Moscwa Raceway, Sunday, July 21, 2013.
Kecalakan that struck Antonelli happened in the last corner on the first lap. In the slippery track conditions due to heavy rain, Antonelli lost control of his motorcycle to fall. After that, his head hit the motor co sekompatriotnya, Lorenzo Zanetti. “Three riders were injured and one of them from Italy died of injuries suffered,” said local police spokesman told reporters.
Antonelli was immediately taken to the medical center that is in the circuit. The medical team did not want to bring Antonelli to a nearby hospital by helicopter because it does not want to take the risk. Because the injury is severe enough Antonelli. Goeleven Kawasaki rider was dead at 2 pm local time.
FIM, Dorna, and YMS Promotion and decided to stop all activities scheduled on that day. »All the people involved in this championship deepest condolences to the Antonelli family, friends, team, and the Italian Federation over this tragic incident,” the official statement FIM.
Antonelli became the second driver from Italy who died in the World Supersport Championship. Previously, Marco Simoncelli died when following the race at the Malaysian GP in October two years ago. Lives of the Gresini Honda team rider drifted after his head hit the motor and close friend Colin Edwards, Valentino Rossi.

While in Jakarta, Frank Lampard Can Special Practice Session

Selama di Jakarta, Frank Lampard Dapat Sesi Latihan Khusus

Gelandang serang Chelsea, Frank Lampard beberapa waktu lalu sempat dikabarkan mengalami cedera sehingga ia tidak dimainkan saat Chelsea menggelar pertandingan persahabatan melawan Timnas Malaysia dalam rangka tur Asia mereka beberapa waktu lalu.

Kabar ini akhirnya membuat para penggemar Chelsea di Jakarta kecewa karena batal menyaksikan Super Frank berlaga di Stadion Utama Gelora Bung Karno pada Kamis (25/7) besok. Pasalnya, pihak Chelsea memang mengumumkan bahwa Lampard kemungkinan besar tidak akan dimainkan.

Namun kabar itu kini mulai memberikan harapan agar Lampard dapat ikut berlaga melawan Indonesia All Star nanti. Dalam laman resminya, Chelsea mengatakan bahwa selama di Jakarta Lampard mendapatkan porsi dan sesi latihan khusus.

Hal ini juga terlihat saat mereka menggelar latihan tertutup di SUGBK semalam (23/7). Lampard tampak berlatih terpisah dari rekan-rekan lainnya. Ia pun juga lebih sering mengahbiskan sesi latihan bersama pelatih Jose Mourinho.

“Ada kabar baik, Frank Lampard mampu menyelesaikan latihan tersendiri. Ia diharapkan juga bisa tampil pada pertandingan Kamis nanti setelah tidak bermain pada dua pertandingan sebelumnya,” tulis Chelsea di laman resmi mereka

FIFA end Cameroon exile

Cameroon have been welcomed back to the world of international football after FIFA lifted their competitive ban on Monday.

The Cameroon Football Association were on July 4 excluded from all international action due to the country’s government becoming involved in the running of the national team.

The news came as a massive blow to the Indomitable Lions as they were in danger of missing out on playing their final 2014 World Cup qualifier, where they will meet Libya to decide who goes through from the group stages.

However, coach Volker Finke’s men will now be able to defend their top-spot in Group I after FIFA confirmed the ban had been lifted.

A statement from world football’s governing body read: “FIFA passed a decision (Monday), 22 July 2013, to lift the suspension of the Cameroonian Football Association (FECAFOOT) given that the conditions previously set have been met.

“As requested by the FIFA Emergency Committee, the normalisation committee that was appointed on 20 July 2013 was able to take up its duties this Monday, 22 July 2013, at the FECAFOOT headquarters, with FIFA and CAF observers present.

“The lifting of the suspension means that FECAFOOT’s clubs, officials and other representatives can immediately resume their activities, which had been interrupted. The same applies for the resumption of the courses and various programmes provided by FIFA, CAF and other member associations.

“FIFA and CAF will continue to closely monitor the situation, particularly in relation to the revision of the FECAFOOT statutes.”

Vincent Kompany: New Players Make Man City Stronger

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany believes recruits players for City would put his side diluting the gap with Manchester United in terms of squad depth.

City failed to repeat last season’s achievement of the previous season after they trailed by 11 points than United, who eventually clinched long before last week.

Early this season, City players bring new kinds of Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, and Fernandinho along with new manager Manuel Pellegrini.

Kompany believes a new power will mendatakan title next season. “We played a great part in the transfer market so far,” said Kompany as reported by Soccerway.

“There is a little gap between us and the champions last season and we did everything to attenuate the distance.”

“It will be a good season and I’m sure other teams will also be competitive. We are a team who can look forward and say we will compete on all fronts,” said the Belgian national team players.

Shareholders Still Supports F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone

Majority shareholder of the Formula One Group, CVC, choose to “watch and wait” bribery-related cases being attacked President and CEO of F1, Bernie Ecclestone.

Previously, German prosecutors indict Ecclestone bribery. The charges relate to the payment of 44 million U.S. dollars to a German banker, Gerhard Gribkowsky, from Bayern Landesbank (BayernLB) related to the sale of shares of Formula 1. Ecclestone party has six weeks to respond, since the indictment was launched last week.

Last week also, CVC issued a formal statement will monitor this case. This week, the source of the CVC told the Daily Telegraph that they support the 82-year-old British entrepreneur is.

Suppose after going through the legal process he is proven guilty, Ecclestone leadership must be willing to remove the seat. The next question is, who is the best candidate to fill the position place?

Sources Daily Telegraph stated that Ecclestone replacement will likely come from outsiders. Formula 1 currently has 313 staff and 10 senior managerial positions. None of them are worthy to replace Ecclestone.

“This business is too small to have a replacement candidate from within. Successor will almost certainly come from outside,” said the source.

Red Bull Racing boss Christian Horner is one of the so-called replacement candidate Ecclestone. However, most of the names come from the world outside of F1, including Sainsbury’s CEO Justin King and former M & S boss Sir Stuart Rose.

“I do not know if companies such as Sainsbury’s boss could do my job. Maybe he could,” Ecclestone told the Guardian newspaper last April, when the King entered the name as a candidate.

However, it seems that the shareholders are not in a hurry to find a replacement candidate.

“The reality is that Bernie is running a business and he is much better understand what was going on than us,” continued the source of the CVC. “We clearly have an important role for our shareholders, but we do not run this business, day after day, in detail.”