Future related, Crutchlow Five Team Approach

Cal Crutchlow. (Foto: Getty Images)

CALIFORNIA – Cal Crutchlow said that he would not be too hasty in making a decision about his future in MotoGP next season. Although, the Tech 3 Yamaha rider was approaching five teams.

Crutchlow are confident that the results on the mat finish seventh MotoGP race at Laguna Seca United States did not change everything. Because the performance is currently still making interest other teams to sign him.

“I think we were at Laguna Seca result does not change anything about my future. Thing is clear so far I always go faster and be a tough challenge rivals. Though the race at Laguna Seca goes bad, it is not changing anything,” he said.

Drivers who currently lie fifth MotoGP standings states would take a decision after Indianapolis MotoGP title, next August. Although, he admitted that he is negotiating with five teams.

“I’m not going to rush to make a decision and I’m also not going to make any decisions at Indy. I still need time to think about it. I was talking with five teams, and not just from this championship. So we’ll see,” he said as Crash reported.

British rider claimed it wanted to move to a factory team in order to achieve maximum results. Ducati itself be the strongest candidate for him, following the departure of Nicky Hayden certainty to the Superbike arena.

Murray: Against Djokovic is hard challenge

Facing the number one in the world in the final round of the Wimbledon tournament is definitely not an easy matter, but according to Andy Murray’s challenge will turn into a remarkable achievement that successfully won.
“It’s simple: I have to do everything well against Novak. I can not let one or two parts of my game is not growing,” said Murray, who is now the world number two in a special column written for the BBC.

Sports, Tennis
When asked whether the game on Sunday (07/06) this will be the game terakbarnya during career, Murray said winning a Wimbledon tournament has always been a pinnacle of achievement in sports, but he hopes there will be a similar final parties.
“So we have to wait until one day I stopped playing (tennis) and could look backwards to decide where the biggest fight of my career.”
If Djokovic overcame resistance today, Murray will become the first British man in 77 years to restore the Wimbledon trophy to his native land.

But since the beginning of Murray knows exactly how fierce resistance which could be demonstrated by the Serbian tennis player was in critical point as the final round this time.
Murray example shows how the fitness of Djokovic’s physical condition that could confer resistance to rival Click for hours.
“He’s unbelievable shape lately, might have to face him for five-six hours is very tiring.”
But Murray said in the face of such a possibility was that he was doing a series of hard and disciplined preparation including the trivial matter such as maintaining food intake.
“Click Once (escaped) party quarterfinals I eat a bar of chocolate, but do not worry there is no other feast before the final.”
The 26-year-old bachelor said there would be “something bad food until after the final”.

Disaster badminton squad

Kuala Lumpur: The first catastrophe befall the state badminton squad ahead of the rival World tournaments in Guangzhou, China this Ogos 5-11 Sonia Cheah when individual women experiencing right calf Achilles tendon injury forced him to pull out rather than fitting into the tournaments biggest stage his first since being in the senior squad.

Individual coaches, Wong Tat Meng passed, the players can not act in Guangzhou and what effect is very disappointing.
“Kecederaannya excessive. State Institute of Sport (ISN) endorsed 50 peratus torn tendon but he fared well kerana not break, “said Tat Meng who met at Champion Stadium, Bukit Kiara overnight.

Sonia suffered injury on Tuesday, after only 15 Minit in training, when making a stroke from behind the arena.
“Kelmarin, after experiencing the injury, he continued to undergo examinations and perform MRI exams (Magnetic Resonance Imaging). ISN chief executive officer Datuk Dr Ramlan Abdul Aziz and ranks doctoral examination and make an analysis and decided to continue to do the surgery this morning (last night).
“ISN promised to give full support to the recovery process he also Sonia kerana our players to make proper self sasarkan to Rio Olympic Sport, 2016.

“Following his doctorate, three months after he underwent surgery dijangka be running as usual but jangkaan fully recovered, in January next year. Even then, Sonia must follow a strict process of recovery. “Withdrawal Sonia watched live Tee Jing Yi, became the sole representative of the country in Guangzhou but the exercise program that is designed to be continued even without Sonia.
“The exercise program with Juliane Schenk (Germany) are continued and the world’s fourth nombor players will follow the state squad undergoing training center in Hong Kong began 25 Julai this. We are serious about making preparations but what may make, the case can not be dielak This much and dijangkakan.

“For me Jing Yi will not feel depressed without Sonia kerana no specific targets set. Opportunities for them to the end of the half or the final thin but in my heart as coaches, I mahu they achieve despite achievements and qualities they are still too far away. “Coaches are back with the squad after wandering in the Indonesian state was saying, Sonia cries so her eyes were swollen. He sememangnya mahu action in World tournaments and have undergone training with persistent.

Federer Fails Stepping into the Final

Roger Federer (Foto: Reuters)

HAMBURG – Step Roger Federer had stopped at the German Tennis Championships semifinals after losing the fight stright through a set of qualifier, Federico Dulbonis, Sunday (07/21/2013) early morning hrs.

In that match, Federer was beaten 6-7 (7) and 6-7 (4) of Dulbonis, which is a world-ranked 114. Former world number one was lost within one hour, 53 minutes, as well as a second defeat Federer this year from players who rank in the top 100.

“He (Dulbonis) played well, he’s a little more aggressive than I was,” Federer said, as reported by Heraldnet, Sunday (07/21/2013).

Previously, the Swiss tennis player Sergiy Stakhovsky surrendered at hand in the second round of Wimbledon 2013 with a 7-6 (5), 6-7 (5), 5-7, 6-7 (5). Stakhovsky is itself a world-ranked 116.

The victory over Federer, made ​​Dulbonis became the third qualifier to advance to the final of the ATP World Tour this year. At the top of the party, would Dulbonis against Fabio Fognini of Italy.

Fognini aside Spaniard, Nicolas Almargo battle through two sets, and in one hour 49 minutes. In the meantime, this is a failure of Federer this year after winning just one title from nine tournaments.

F1 boss Ecclestone charged in bribery case

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has been charged by German prosecutors with paying a $44 million bribe, placing his future as head of the motor sport series in doubt.

The 82-year-old British billionaire has been under investigation since a German banker was convicted of taking the payment from him in connection with the sale of a stake in F1.

The Munich state court said Ecclestone has until mid-August to respond to charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust in connection with Gerhard Gribkowsky’s management of the bankBayernLB’s 47 percent stake in F1.

Ecclestone, the longtime commercial head of F1, acknowledged during Gribkowsky’s trial in 2011 that he made the payment five years earlier but said he was pressured to do so.

Ecclestone’s indictment was dated on May 10 and has since been translated into English and delivered to Ecclestone and his lawyers, the court said.

”The lawyers have accepted an indictment,” Ecclestone told The Associated Press. ”It means they have to reply to the indictment, which they are strenuously doing.”

Ecclestone, who Forbes magazine reports is worth $3.8 billion, said he is yet to read the indictment.

”They are alleging I bribed someone,” Ecclestone said, while insisting he did ”nothing illegal.”

Sentences in Germany for bribery range from three months to 10 years in prison.

CVC Capital Partners, the investment group that has owned F1’s commercial rights since 2006, issued no direct comment Wednesday about the future of Ecclestone.

”Mr. Ecclestone has six weeks to provide a response to this bill of indictment prior to a decision being made by the court on opening proceedings,” the board of Formula One Group said in a statement. ”The board will continue to monitor developments in this situation accordingly.”

Ecclestone was retained as chief executive of F1 by CVC after it took control of the sport following the takeover that sparked the bribery case.

Gribkowsky was in charge of selling BayernLB’s stake in F1 to CVC.

In addition to taking the money from Ecclestone, Gribkowsky used BayernLB’s funds to pay the F1 chief a commission of $41.4 million and agreed to pay a further $25 million to Bambino Trust, a company with which Ecclestone was affiliated, prosecutors said during the trial in 2011.

Ecclestone told the court he deserved a commission for the sale, saying ”I did a very, very good job.”

On Wednesday, he told the AP: ”They wanted money. I was shaken down by the guys. It’s happened in life before.”

Gribkowsky, who has largely admitted the charges, was sentenced to 8 1/2 years in prison after being found guilty last year of corruption, tax evasion and breach of trust.

Ecclestone’s German lawyers, Sven Thomas and Norbert Scharf, said they will soon submit a ”comprehensive response” to the court – and the central issue in that response will be ”the varying ‘confessions’ of Mr. Gribkowsky.”

Ecclestone was savvy in building his power base in F1 from the 1970s and helped to create the Formula One Constructors’ Association that controlled the business side of the sport, including selling the TV rights.

The British-based company later became known as Formula One Management. It has fought regular tussles with the teams over finances, but has retained control of the global motor racing series.

CVC, having amassed a 63 percent stake of F1, has reduced its holding as other investors have come on board in recent years, although a planned flotation has stalled.

Ecclestone’s holding has been diluted to about 5 percent.

Geir Mouslon in Munich contributed to this report.

Warriors Mute Heat

akarta – After losing twice in a row, Indonesia Warriors back to winning ways. Facing Saigon Heat at home, the Warriors came out as the winner.

In advanced ASEAN Basketball League (ABL) at Mahaka Square, Jakarta, Wednesday (08/05/2013) night, the Warriors appeared dominant since the beginning. The defending champions eventually overcome the resistance of the Heat by a score of 82-68.

Chris Daniels to win the motor Warriors with donations 17 points and 11 rebounds. Stanley Pringle added 13 points, John Smith 12 points, and Mario Wuysang 11 points. Steven Thomas also recorded a double-double with 10 points and 14 rebounds.

In Heat camp, 22 points scored by Jose Antonio Reyes was not enough to save his team from defeat. Raphael Palmer donated 18 points and 18 rebounds.

With this victory, the Warriors have collected 14 wins from 20 matches this season. Todd Purves team made was still stuck in second place, under the San Miguel Beermen.

In the next game, the Warriors will be back playing at home. They will entertain JobStreet.com Singapore Slingers in Mahaka Square, Friday (05/10/2013).

Guardado unsure Soldado will stay at Valencia

Valencia winger Andres Guardado is unsure where Roberto Soldado will be plying his trade next season amidst interest fromTottenham.

The north London club has become increasingly confident it can seal a deal for Soldado, with the player considering submitting a transfer request to speed up his exit from Los Che.

And Mexican winger Guardado has added fuel to the fire by admitted his doubt regarding whether the prolific striker will still be at the Mestalla next season.

Guardado told Marca: “I haven’t been able to speak to [Soldado] since the Confederations Cup but I don’t know whether he’ll go or stay.

“That’s not something I can manage myself, but I wish him the best anywhere. Iif he is here, then all the better since Soldado is a great player, our goalscorer and an important part of this team.”

Reports in Spain suggest Soldado has already agreed a salary package worth just over 3 million euros-per-year to play at White Hart Lane.

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is desperate to strengthen his strikeforce this summer, and has already missed out on David Villaand Christian Benteke, with Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe his only recognized first-team frontmen.

Honda’s Casey Stoner will wear As a Test Rider

casey stoner 460x306 Honda akan Pakai Casey Stoner Sebagai Test Rider

Honda Racing Corporation will ensure the use of former Honda MotoGP rider Casey Stoner as a test rider. 2 times world champion will test Honda RC213V MotoGP machine at the Twin Ring Motegi circuit, Tochigi.
Stoner will perform 4 times testing there. In addition he will taste the motorcycle racing that will be used by some teams elected in MotoGP 2014.
“Almost 7 months ago I announced his resignation in Valencia and I remain comfortable and happy with the decision to quit racing motorcycles, although sometimes I miss driving a Honda RCV,” said Stoner.
“That is why I am very happy to accept the offer of HRC to do some testing at Motegi this year. I can not wait to drive RCV and find out how he has changed from last year. ”
Testing will take place in the next few months. Stoner will provide advice and input to the R & D Team HRC.

Windstar Offers Ultimate Grand Prix of Monaco Experience with Themed Cruise, Excursion Package

Windstar Cruises combines its distinctive yacht style cruising with the glamour and excitement of the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix to offer guests a VIP experience during this world famous Formula One event. Guests have two voyage options to choose from: a complete Grand Prix themed cruise on the May 21, 2014 Grand Prix of Monaco voyage onboard Windstar’s newest yacht Star Pride; or a Grand Prix excursion package on the May 20, 2014 Yachting the Riviera cruise onboard Wind Surf, the largest of Windstar’s three sailing yachts.

“Windstar’s Grand Prix of Monaco packages offer the ideal opportunity for guests to cruise through all the pleasures of the Riviera combined with a chance to take part in one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world,” said Hans Birkholz, Windstar Cruises’ chief executive officer. “These experiences are just another way Windstar is able to bring its guests closer to the local flavor of each region we sail to.”

The Grand Prix themed cruise onboard Star Pride will be hosted by John Bisignano, a former Formula One pit reporter and includes the chance for guests to cheer on their favorite driver from Grand Stand seats during the qualifying races on Saturday, May 24, 2014, and the finals on Sunday, May 25, 2014; as well as delighting in a post-race cocktail reception at the luxurious Hotel de Paris in the heart of Monte Carlo. Before arriving along the French Riviera, guests will also enjoy a special cocktail reception and Grand Prix dinner in addition to other onboard surprises including a Grand Prix gift package. Star Pride’s seven-day Grand Prix of Monaco voyage sails round-trip from Rome/Civitavecchia, Italy on May 21, 2014, and visits Portoferraio, Portofino and Portovenere, Italy; Cannes, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Guests onboard the 310-guest flagship Wind Surf Yachting the Riviera voyage also have the opportunity to attend these unforgettable races with Windstar’s Grand Prix excursion package, which includes Grand Stand seats for the qualifying races and finals, as well as an exclusive onboard cocktail reception and a Grand Prix gift package. Wind Surf’s seven-day Yachting the Riviera voyage sails from Rome/Civitavecchia, Italy on May 20, 2014, to Nice, France and visits Portoferraio, Portofino and Portovenere, Italy; Nice, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.

For more information about Windstar Cruises’ Grand Prix of Monaco experiences and to book, contact a travel professional, call Windstar at 800-258-7245 or visit http://www.WindstarCruises.com.

About Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises operates a fleet of small luxury cruise ships known for their intimate yacht-style experience and unique voyages to the world’s best small ports and hidden harbors. Its three recently renovated sailing yachts carry fewer than 300 guests and cruise to 50 nations, calling at 100 ports throughout Europe, the South Pacific, the Caribbean, and Central America. In February 2013, Windstar entered into an agreement to purchase three all-suite motorized yachts with a capacity of 212 passengers each. Under the project name Global Windstar, the expansion will double the size of Windstar’s fleet, making the company the market leader in small-ship cruising with 300 or fewer passengers, with a total of 1,230 berths. For more information including rates and itineraries, contact a travel professional or call Windstar at 800-258-7245. Visit Windstar Cruises online at WindstarCruises.com or Blog.WindstarCruises.com. Windstar Cruises can also be followed on Windstar’s Facebook and Twitter fan pages.