Jose Mourinho Respect Contract In Chelsea

Jose Mourinho Hormati Kontrak Di Chelsea

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insists he had no intention of leaving Stamford Bridge to return to FC Internazionale.

Previously, Inter president Massimo Moratti said that Mourinho will return to the Nerazzurri in the next three years. Despite loving the club given the treble in 2010, Mourinho was that it had no intention of returning the Giuseppe Meazza.

When asked by reporters who also attended Goal Indonesia about it on the sidelines of the team’s training at the Bung Karno Main Stadium in Jakarta, Mourinho replied: “Nothing.”

“I love Inter. I have a good relationship with the club, players, and Moratti. I have an emotional connection with every my former club. ”

“But return to Inter is not my intention. My attention is now fixed at Chelsea. I have a four-year contract with Chelsea. If Moratti said I would be back in three years, that’s not true. ”

“I want to honor my contract here [Chelsea]. I want to stay at Chelsea. If I can last longer, then it became my ambition. “

Juve and Fiorentina are targets, even Verratti Request Up Salary

Paris – Marco Verratti now called trying to ask for a raise to Paris Saint-Germain. He assessed deserve it because now claimed being targeted by Juventus and Fiorentina.

Since joining PSG from Pescara on July 18, 2012, Verratti constantly speculated would return to Italy. Also had a number of clubs linked with him.

20-year-old Italian midfielder has since stated that it wanted to return to Italy and play in Serie A on one day, though not state when.

Currently, said Donato Di Campli which is an agency of Verrratti, his client was being so coveted from Fiorentina and Juve. Interest from two Serie A club were he made his capital to ask for a raise for his client.

“We’re asking for a raise because Fiorentina and Juventus are also interested in chasing him,” said Di Campli to Gazzetta.it who told Football Italia.

Perez: CR7 Will Retire in Madrid

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez reiterated his club’s stance on the situation Cristiano Ronaldo. Perez said that Ronaldo will not be sold and will end his career at Real Madrid.
Ronaldo kept the subject of transfer speculation because of his contract situation. Ronaldo’s contract will expire in 2015 but did not want to put a signature on a new contract despite the club already handed.
Some wealthy clubs had quietly peek Ronaldo situation in the hope of getting the superstar. PSG and Manchester United touted as a major interest in Ronaldo.
“Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player the world and Real Madrid really count on him. I can confirm that here was the one he will end his career. In addition, we also have not received any offers for him, “said Perez told L’Equipe.
PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi had said that he had dreams of buying Ronaldo. But if he wants to realize that dream, he would do it the right way.

Honda refused Barca for Milan?

AC Milan CEO Ernesto Bronzetti confirmed that CSKA Moscow star Keisuke Honda to join the Rossoneri.
Men are also members of the club Milan was even claimed Japan 27-year-old star has rejected the proposal of Barcelona.
“Tonight after their League matches (Russian league) He will speak with CSKA president to tell him that she wanted to go,” said Ernesto on Sky Sport Italia.
“They want to keep him for the Champions League, but he only wants to join Milan,” he claims.
“He even turned down a move to Barcelona.”
Although constantly linked with Milan but about the value of the transfer is still an obstacle displacement Honda, Milan even mentioned going to wait until the January transfer window when the contract is completed the player which means Honda are going to Italy for free.

Milan Reject Samp For Niang

AC Milan reported to have rejected a proposal from another Italian club Sampdoria in an attempt to get M’Baye Niang this summer.
Previous word got out that the young French striker will join Bluerchiati in summer more often in order to get a chance to play in the first team.
But the latest news is mentioned M’Baye Niang will remain at San Siro this season going into the squad because of the need for a return to Milan in the Champions Champins through qualifying.

Assou-Ekotto: It’s Sad to See FECAFOOT Suspended

Indomitable lions defender, Benoit Assou-Ekotto has told Reuters Cameroon’s suspension from international football by FIFA because of alleged government interference in the country’s football federation will be resolved.
“It is sad to see the Cameroon federation in this kind of situation but I’m sure the problem will be solved soon and we will hopefully qualify for the World Cup,” the Tottenham Hotspur left back told the London based international news agency Friday.

The temporal ban imposed by the world’s football governing body came soon after Cameroon learned they would top the qualifying group because Togo fielded an ineligible player against them.

It’s feared that if the ban is not lifted by September 6 Cameroon will not be able to play their final game against Libya and may be expelled from the qualification process for the 2014 finals in Brazil.

Assou-Ekotto, 29, who joined Tottenham in 2006 from Lens, told Reuters he was happy at White Hart Lane despite local media speculation that he might soon leave the club.

Asked about his future, he said: “When you spend seven years somewhere it is obvious you are happy there. I am not a man who likes to swap his team every two or three years and the club is a part of my world. I want to stay at Tottenham.”
Assou-Ekotto, known for his forthright opinions and social conscience, believes there is more to life than football and said it was important to give back to communities.

Assou-Ekotto is expected in Cameroon on Monday July 8, with a charity that is helping to save the sight of millions. “I want to help people to have a better life,” he said, before heading for a remote village to administer the 250 millionth treatment for river blindness for the international development organisation Sightsavers.

“As footballers we have a chance to do things that can save the life of someone and by this treatment we can help someone to enjoy life. I’d never heard of this treatment before and it will be a fantastic experience for me to go and learn about them.”

The World Health Organisation estimates that 37 million people are infected by river blindness – or onchocerciasis – in Africa with over 300,000 people already blinded by the disease. It is transmitted through the bite of a black fly, which breeds in fast-flowing water.

Arsenal Make Bids Luis Suarez So £ 42 Million

EKSKLUSIF: Tawaran Arsenal Buat Luis Suarez Jadi £42 Juta

According to Goal UK, Arsenal have again filed a bid of £ 42 million to acquire Luis Suarez.

Arsenal are ready to pay compensation of £ 35 million transfer to Liverpool plus bonus £ 7 million to get their first big-name signings this summer.

Arsenal chase against Suarez has been developed over the past month. Suarez desire to leave Anfield seems increasingly stimulating Arsenal launching bid to continue. Moreover, the player’s representative said his client is interested in joining to the Emirates because of the lure of playing in the Champions League. Finally, Arsenal bid of £ 35 million, £ 30 million plus a bonus of £ 5 million, Liverpool rebuffed.

The new bid amount is a record for the Gunners. The figure was almost double that of their offer of £ 23.1 million while trying to tempt Gonzalo Higuain. Later Real Madrid striker was more inclined to move to Napoli with a record fee of £ 31.8 million.