FIFA end Cameroon exile

Cameroon have been welcomed back to the world of international football after FIFA lifted their competitive ban on Monday.

The Cameroon Football Association were on July 4 excluded from all international action due to the country’s government becoming involved in the running of the national team.

The news came as a massive blow to the Indomitable Lions as they were in danger of missing out on playing their final 2014 World Cup qualifier, where they will meet Libya to decide who goes through from the group stages.

However, coach Volker Finke’s men will now be able to defend their top-spot in Group I after FIFA confirmed the ban had been lifted.

A statement from world football’s governing body read: “FIFA passed a decision (Monday), 22 July 2013, to lift the suspension of the Cameroonian Football Association (FECAFOOT) given that the conditions previously set have been met.

“As requested by the FIFA Emergency Committee, the normalisation committee that was appointed on 20 July 2013 was able to take up its duties this Monday, 22 July 2013, at the FECAFOOT headquarters, with FIFA and CAF observers present.

“The lifting of the suspension means that FECAFOOT’s clubs, officials and other representatives can immediately resume their activities, which had been interrupted. The same applies for the resumption of the courses and various programmes provided by FIFA, CAF and other member associations.

“FIFA and CAF will continue to closely monitor the situation, particularly in relation to the revision of the FECAFOOT statutes.”

Vincent Kompany: New Players Make Man City Stronger

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany believes recruits players for City would put his side diluting the gap with Manchester United in terms of squad depth.

City failed to repeat last season’s achievement of the previous season after they trailed by 11 points than United, who eventually clinched long before last week.

Early this season, City players bring new kinds of Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, and Fernandinho along with new manager Manuel Pellegrini.

Kompany believes a new power will mendatakan title next season. “We played a great part in the transfer market so far,” said Kompany as reported by Soccerway.

“There is a little gap between us and the champions last season and we did everything to attenuate the distance.”

“It will be a good season and I’m sure other teams will also be competitive. We are a team who can look forward and say we will compete on all fronts,” said the Belgian national team players.

Free kicks CR7 Break 11 Years Boy’s Arm

\

Bournemouth – you really never know when it comes up to you and the lucky one as experienced boy named Charlie Silverwood 11 years old when he watched his favorite team, Bournemouth.

Charlie along with thousands of other Bournemouth supporters present at Goldsands Stadium on Sunday (21/07/2013) evening hrs to watch his team action against Spanish giants Real Madrid.

For Charlie and other support is certainly a matter of pride that his team is caste residents could Championship duel with a team like Madrid.

Unfortunately the day did not go smoothly for Charlie when in the middle of the first round, a tight ball hurtling towards him and had no time to dodge, Charlie was trying to protect his face with his left hand.

Immediately Charlie also left hand on the wrist and a fractured right however indirectly Charlie went and sought help pertana, but continued to watch the game until the finish.

Investigate a investigate Charlie turns the ball when it is exposed to Cristiano Ronaldo free kick that floated over the bar as he was sitting right behind the goal Bournemouth in the first round.

After the match the players of Madrid and Bournemouth was told about the incident that happened to Charlie. Instantly it was also Ronaldo and his colleagues give a gift to Charlie the form containing the signature jersey all player El Real, while Bournemouth gave the ball which has also been signed by hand.

The two gifts were no doubt make Charlie happy and can momentarily forget the tragedy that happened to him.

“Finding your arm broken in this way was spectacular,” said Charlie as reported by Football Espana.

“I want to say that I prefer this way than falling from a tree as my father had ever experienced,” he continued.

“You never think it can happen. If I do not lift my left hand, and let the ball hit my face, I could be missing front teeth,” said he.

 

Competition Not Started, AS Monaco Already Reduced Two Points

French league club, AS Monaco, was given a reduction of three points (one point suspended) and are required to play one match behind closed doors after fans riot incident. This has been confirmed Professional Football League (LFP).
The new club was punished induced promotion of their fans after a 2-1 win over Le Mans on May 17. The incident occurred after Claudio Ranieri’s squad won the Ligue 2. At that time, home fans invaded the pitch. A fan even hit the referee.
“Behavior Monaco fans: use pyro, pitch invasion at the end of the game, and the brutal actions of his supporters told the referee ole,” the depiction of LFP related incidents.
“With regard to the facts that are so serious that, Monaco penalized one match and a penalty sealed three points, including the points are postponed, for the Ligue 1 next season.”
That means, Monaco will start next season with minus two points. This sanction inevitably be a blow for Monaco. The reason, they hope to compete with Paris Saint-Germain since Awwal competition for the league title.

Chelsea supporters in Malaysia “Disarm” MU supporters

Genesis horrendous coloring duel Chelsea vs Malaysia XI at Shah Alam Stadium, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sunday, July 21, 2013. One of the spectators wore costumes reckless Manchester United in the midst of tens of thousands of fans of The Blues.

Inevitably, the unidentified audience it became the butt of Chelsea supporters. I wonder what’s in the minds of the audience that the Red Devils dressed.

As reported by the Daily Star, aware of the presence of supporters of Manchester United, Chelsea fans who were around him immediately threw scorn. Not only that, fans of The Blues also “disarmed” costume worn MU the reckless spectators. However, it is not known whether the jersey is returned or not.

Suporter The Blues lucuti pakaian MU

Although opponents faced Chelsea is Malaysia XI, the presence of MU fans still angered fans of The Blues. Understandably, United is one of the toughest rivals Chelsea in the Premier League stage.

Compete at the Shah Alam Stadium, Chelsea managed to win the game by a score of 4-1. The Blues were born four goals from Bertrand Traore, Kevin De Bruyne, Romelu Lukaku, and Victor Moses. While consolation goal from a header Malaysia XI was born Mohd Fadhli Mohd Shas.

After visiting Malaysia in pramusimnya tour, Chelsea will continue his visit to Indonesia. Chelsea set to have a friendly face of Indonesia All Stars at the Bung Karno Main Stadium (SUGBK), Senayan, Jakarta, Thursday, July 25, 2013. (one)

Song: Fabregas Love Barca

Gb

Barcelona – The future of Cesc Fabregas speculated after Manchester United are so eager for him up from Barcelona. But the 26-year-old midfielder loves Los Cules mentioned.

The Red Devils turned to a transfer target Fabregas after Thiago Alcantara chose to accept the proposal Bayern Munich.

To realize the ambition to bring in Fabregas, Manchester United have made ​​the offer twice. The first bid of £ 30m rejected Barca. Similarly, the second bid in the amount of 34 million pounds.

About the transfer speculation that Fabregas, Barca teammate, Alex Song, provide a comment. Although the claim has not been doing talks, Song assess that loves Fabregas Barca.

“I have not talked to him, but I know that Cesc (Fabregas) is fully here,” said Song told Sky Sports.

“He loves Barcelona, the club he loves. He will remain here and give 100 per cent capacity, because I know him well and he will fight. He will focus on the club.”

“He just wants to give the best to Barcelona. He is from Barcelona, he loves Barcelona, and he wanted to start the season to show what he can do.”

“Everyone keeps talking, and talking about (his future), but we know he’s focused on the here and ready to start the season,” he added.

David Moyes Disappointed Manchester United overpowered Yokohama F Marinos

David Moyes Kecewa Manchester United Dibekuk Yokohama F Marinos

Manchester United manager David Moyes admitted he was disappointed to see his team defeated Yokohama F Marinos 3-2 in a preseason game.

The Scottish coach considered his team conceded a goal in the game is trivial. But, however, remains Moyes praised the Japanese club.

“It was a tough game for us. They played well but we conceded a goal very bad,” said Moyes told MUTV.

“They’re a pretty good team. They make the players work hard enough, but we were not able to maximize our chances.”

Moyes also commented on the appearance of United’s young players on their pre-season tour. “It was a tough game for young players. We want to see what they will do and they play well,” he concluded.

Cesar Sale, Not Loaned

QPR manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed goalkeeper Julio Cesar will not be released on loan but removed permanently.
Along with QPR’s relegation at the end of last season, the Brazilian goalkeeper names directly linked to a number of famous clubs, ranging from the possibility of returning to play in Italy with Napoli, interest from Villarreal to stay in London but uniformed Arsenal.
“I do not know about the future of Julio, he might be gone but he can also survive, but one thing is for sure if he wants to go then it should be permanent and not loaned for one season,” Redknapp said as reported by talkSPORT.
“We have not talked specifically with any club,” said Redknapp.
Ex-Inter Milan goalkeeper was believed would choose to leave Loftus Road in order to keep playing at the highest level so that its position as Brazil’s main goalkeeper stay safe ahead of the 2014 World Cup.

Allegri: Milan Will Difficulty in Big Three

Allenatore AC Milan, Massimiliano Allegri predicting Serie A season 2013/2014 will be tough. In fact not denied opportunities Rossoneri Allegri again perched in the top three will be very difficult.

Allegri prediction is not without reason. Rival Milan clubs are now clean up by bringing in new players. Inter Milan, Juventus, Fiorentina and Napoli strengthen the ranks in the transfer market this summer.

Last season Milan managed to finish third after a stumbling start to the season. Milan is under Juventus and Napoli to make sure to appear in the Champions League.

“Every year is different but Juventus still the favorites in my opinion. They bring in quality players sorts [Carlos] Tevez, [Fernando] Llorente and [Angelo] Ogbonna,” said Allegri reported by Soccerway.

Therefore, Allegri confident competition in the top three will be tight this season. “It would be more difficult for Milan than last season because Juve and also six other teams will fight for the top three,” said Allegri.

“Inter Milan became stronger with the arrival of [Walter] Mazzarri and they will play once a week. Romans brought [Kevin] Strootman, a player with vast experience, although still young,” said Allegri.

“So also with Napoli, Lazio and Fiorentina will be increasingly difficult to be conquered so the competition will be tougher,” he continued.
For Allegri, this season will be the fourth season after being appointed coach of the Rossoneri in the summer of 2010.

Kompany: Big spending not Guarantee Success City Next Season

Hong Kong – Manchester City have spent a lot of money, although the new transfer window opened earlier this month. But it is not a guarantee to be able to bring the Citizens success next season.

So far four players brought in by the City that Fernandinho, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo and Stevan Jovetic. Total of about 100 pounds, also has spent to bring his fourth club management.

With the new transfer window ending 2 September, it is quite possible there will be another top names who entered into such habits City Etihad Stadium in previous seasons, which always bring in star players.

Examples are when winning the Premier League in season 2011/2012, they are investing heavily to buy Sergio Aguero, Samir Nasri, James Milner, David Silva, and others.

When compared with city rivals Manchester United, who are still cool and calm in this transfer window, City may say one step ahead in preparation for the title next season. But that does not mean they will be easily able to snatch the title from Manchester United.

“It’s not enough just to spend a lot of money, I think the other teams are also doing the same thing. Should be something special, but we will do what we can in preparation for this time period,” said team captain, Vincent Kompany, as reported by ESPN.

“Buying new players are important, but the way we make preparations so far so good and we want to do our best to be a team that can compete in all competitions,” he continued.

“You can ask this to five or six clubs and certainly the same answer. Premie League That’s why so most competitive league in the world.”

Kompany further mention that solidity team during the current season is the most important thing to be able to bring the team’s success. Unlike last season where City many internal problems plagued the team that one of them dispute with Mario Balotelli Roberto Mancini.

This is also a hard task that must be carried Manuel Pellegrini as the new City Manager. Especially in the last two test matches they always defeat in the pre-season tour to South Africa.

“Football is more than just buying a new player.’s About the team, be a family and he himself also. When he came, we ensure comfort for him because it is not easy being away from your home,” said he.