Team Badminton Indonesia Aims Three Gold

Nitya Krishinda/Greysia Polii. (Foto:badmintonindonesia.org)\

JAKARTA – Indonesian badminton team save big target on the mat SEA Games 2013 in Myanmar. Team manager, Ricky Soebagdja, said that his team targeted three gold medals and two silver medals.

“Our target is three gold medals and two silver medals. Predicted gold medal came from the mixed doubles, men’s doubles and women’s doubles. While the silver of the men’s singles and women’s singles “Ricky said the PBSI website.

Mixed doubles pair Tontowi Ahmad / Natsir Liliyana and men’s doubles Hendra Setiawan / Mohammad Ahsan is a mainstay, is expected to win a medal. Angga Pratama / Rian Agung Saputro, young couples hope Indonesia is also expected to be able to steal the gold medal.

Meanwhile, Greysia Polii / Nitya Maheswari Krishinda who won the Thailand Open Grand Prix Gold 2013 also targeted for the gold medal. Single number target two silver medals from the men’s singles by Tommy Sugiarto or Dionysius Hayom Rumbaka, as well as the single daughter of Linda Wenifanetri or Bellaetrix Manuputty.

SEA Games in Myanmar itself to be one of the four focus PBSI in this year in addition to the All England, Sudirman Cup and World Championships. To that end, PBSI will prepare the players as much as possible.

“Currently running as normal exercise, but exercise is going to be more focused towards the SEA Games later” Ricky clear that strengthen Indonesia SEA Games team in 1991, 1993, 1995, and 1997.

Indonesia itself successfully carved a brilliant record at the 2011 SEA Games, where the team managed to donate 11 badminton medals. This makes Indonesia came out as the overall champion. (min)

Lorenzo out of German MotoGP, needs more surgery

MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo has withdrawn from Sunday’s German grand prix and needs another operation on his left shoulder after he crashed in practice at the Sachsenring on Friday.

 The Spanish Yamaha rider, who is second in this year’s standings behind compatriot Dani Pedrosa of Honda after seven of 18 races, was running quickest in the afternoon session but lost control at turn 10 and landed heavily on his left shoulder.

 “The Mallorcan was taken to the Clinica Mobile, where examinations indicated that the eight screws in his shoulder were in tact but that the titanium plate itself had been bent by the impact,” organisers said on the MotoGP website (www.motogp.com).

 The 26-year-old had the screws and plate inserted two weeks ago after sustaining a broken collarbone in practice for the Assen grand prix and despite the injury flew back to Netherlands after surgeryin Barcelona and finished fifth.

After the setback in Germany, he now faces a race to be fit in time for the U.S. grand prix at Laguna Seca next weekend.

“I have decided to go home and recover after today’s crash at Sachsenring,” Lorenzo said on the Yamaha Factory Racing website (www.yamahamotogp.com).

“I prefer to focus on surgery to fix the plate that was unfortunately bent during the crash. I will try to recover and be back as soon as possible.”

Mourinho Ask MU To Forget Ronaldo

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has asked Manchester United to forget their desire to bring Real Madrid striker, Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Trafford this summer. According to him, it’s difficult to achieve that desire.

Players are often addressed this on several occasions CR7 often talked about his desire to fierce competition the Premier League and his former club, Manchester United. MU is used to lure Ronaldo is hoping to return.

However, Mourinho believes, desires Red Devils will collide with Los Blancos decisions that retain Ronaldo “tooth and nail”. And Mourinho believes, a bid of any of the other clubs who are interested in Ronaldo, would be countered by Madrid.

“All I know is, Real Madrid is a club rich. They do not need to sell players. I think, they could confront a variety of offers from other clubs who want to have Ronaldo,” Mourinho said as quoted by Tribal Football.

“I know, Ronaldo loves Manchester United and I know he loves the Premier League. But, I think he will stay.’s Just a feeling, I have no communication with Ronaldo, feeling alone,” said the Portuguese coach. (art)

MotoGP boss Impressed Circuit Design Wales

Rancangan Circuit of Wales (Circuitofwales.com)

MADRID – who is also CEO of Dorna MotoGP boss Carmelo Ezpeleta, was impressed with the design of Circuit of Wales, which is planned to be completed by 2015. There is a discourse that allows that this circuit, a replacement will be fit for Silverstone.

Circuit which will cost around 250 million pounds, it will not only extend MotoGP. Management will also be working to bring the circuit as well as a number of other event, such as the World Superbikes, World Motocross and World Touring Cars.

Ezpeleta own hopes project located in Ebbw Vale would be completed on time, so that 2015 can be added to the agenda for the 2015 MotoGP Grand Prix United Kingdom. Considering the possibility that the greater cooperation with Silverstone, will expire in 2014.

“If this circuit can pass the standardized test, hopefully we can soon bring MotoGP to here. Fantastic design. I think this circuit will be an important program for all MotoGP and motorsport event overall, “beber Ezpeleta, as excerpted Crash, Saturday (02/02/2013).

“The design will also be a great benefit for the area and the people around here. I am sure, they will also help to many things needed for this program. We have also been cooperating with them and will continue to do. We are very pleased with this circuit program.

Lost in Final, Lisicki Keep Smiling

London – Sabine Lisicki was unable to stem the tears from his eyes after he lost in the Wimbledon Grand Slam final. But tears do not eliminate Lisicki smile of her beautiful face.

Lisicki had to settle for runner-up after defeated Marion Bartoli in the top of the party on Saturday (06/07/2013). The German was defeated in straight sets by a score of 1-6, 4-6.

When dealing with Bartoli, Lisicki is further supported spectators did not look my best when conquering Serena Williams in the last 16 or Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals. He made a lot of unforced errors. The number of unforced errors to 25, while only 14 Bartoli.

“I feel good this morning, but this is an opportunity that you do not get every day,” said Lisicki in the tournament’s official website.

“This is really new for me. Everything is different. I was drained after two weeks, so many tough games, if you’ve got a tough draw like me.”

“Marion did not have to get rid of any big players. Against top players is different. They are heavier, longer. Rallies you have a power drain.”

Lisicki statement is true. He should meet the top players in the previous round as Francesca Shiavone (French Open champion 2010), Samantha Stosur (U.S. Open champion 2011), Serena (the world number one, collecting 16 Grand Slam titles), and Radwanska (number four the world). Meanwhile, Bartoli to qualify for the final once did not clash with the world top ten rankings.

“Physically and mentally I was not 100 percent. I get rid of three Grand Slam champion and should play to score 9-7 in the third set against Radwanska two days ago. Fresher Marion. Bit sad because I could not show my best game,” said Lisicki.

Although sad and disappointed, Lisicki could still show a smile after the game. He smiled as Bartoli held her in front of the net. When facing the photographers in the photo sessions, the 23-year-old virgin still well into a smile. When asked for a signature before leaving the court, Lisicki once again smiling.

“I show my best tennis here. I get rid of the champion and runner-up last year. Was pretty big,” said Lisicki.

“This tournament has certainly made me a better player. These days is tough, but this experience will help me in the future. Still believe I will be a champion one day,” he said.

Slam Dunk Contest and Three Figures Shot Liven NBL All-Star

Surabaya – Indonesia Events Speedy NBL All-Star 2013 in the DBL Arena, Saturday (06/29/2013) future, will be more exciting and festive event with a supporter of the slam dunk contest and three-point shots.

Slam dunk contest will be followed by five participants, namely Ruslan (Stadium Jakarta), Wijaya Saputra (CLS Knights Surabaya), Restu Dwi Purnomo (Milky Way Nikko Steel Malang), Ferdinand Damanik (Pelita Jaya Jakarta Energy-MP), and Yoppi France Giay ( Satya Discourse Angsapura Salatiga LBC).

Ruslan is the winner of a similar contest last year. At that time, he got a near-perfect score of 29 or of three judges namely Azrul Ananda (PT NBL Indonesia), Sean Dandy (MPM Honda), and Charles Smith (Professional Basketball Alumni Ascociation – PBAA).

Ruslan actions taken when it was very intriguing. Center berpostur 198 cm was a slam dunk by skipping Honda Beat is occupied Dandy Sean.

This year, Ruslan will try to defend his title. He has made a number of preparations in order to maintain its status as the country’s best dunker. He was diligent in seeking references from YouTube to improve its capabilities.

“Action Terrence Ross won the Slam Dunk Contest at the NBA All-Star 2013 y

Peruzzi’s Sunderland move set to go ahead despite failed medical

Sunderland is closing in on the signing of Velez Sarsfield fullbackGino Peruzzi despite the player failing initial medical tests, the Argentine club has confirmed.

Peruzzi has agreed in principle to join the Black Cats, and he travelled with Velez general managers Julio Baldomar and Eduardo Ordonez to England to further the negotiations. He was found to have an issue with his knee ligaments, which were initially damaged during a Copa Argentina defeat to Olimpo in April.

Sunderland insisted on further tests being carried out at the Villa Stuart Sport Clinic in Rome, but exercises of the affected area yielded positive results.

Black Cats manager Paolo Di Canio and his squad have travelled to Hong Kong to participate in the Barclays Asia Trophy, but club officials have indicated to Velez that the deal will be finalized later this week.

Di Canio has been busy re-shaping his squad during the offseason, as he looks to build on a 17th-place finish during the previous campaign. Peruzzi would become the Di Canio’s 10th signing of the transfer window, joining the likes of USA striker Jozy Altidore, Modibo Diakite and Emanuele Giaccherini in making the switch to the Stadium of Light.

Five New Terms coach Barcelona

FOKUS: Lima Syarat Pelatih Baru Barcelona

Search still continues, on Friday (19/7) and then Barcelona announced his retirement as coach Tito Vilanova Catalan club have had to continue treatment for salivary gland cancer which he suffered. And as one might expect, the attention immediately drawn to the exact figure will replace her.

Former Barca midfielder and team B coach Luis Enrique is the favorite to replace Vilanova, Gerardo Martino who also recently made the Catalans are interested and would hold a meeting with the Argentine coach on Monday (22/7).

Even so, there are many other big names who are called to lead Barca back decent success in domestic and European level on the 20013/14, Goal try to guess the criteria for the Catalan team’s quest for the ideal position to take the baton from Pep Guardiola and Vilanova who has led the over the last five years.

Vilanova so hard slap departure for Barcelona, ​​the Catalan club meseki have had in a while coach Joan Francesc Ferrer themselves or used to be called ‘Ruby’ which could also replace Villanova last season, but his name will not be seen to be the main trainer.

The end of July is not an ideal time to look for a new coach and there is also limited options for the Catalans. Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas straight into a favorite for the position, but Barca have little opportunity to be able to bring the Portuguese man of White Hart Lane when his new season is getting closer.

Likewise with Michael Laudrup who has committed to Swansea success with the club from Wales in 2012/13 campaign. The Danish man, who has also been linked with rivals Barca, Real Madrid, has made a contract extension to stay afloat in the Premier League and understood, the assistant will now be disappointed if he decided to dock to the Camp Nou.

Luis Enrique had a situation not much different from having just extended his contract with Celta Vigo earlier this summer, but the former Barcelona and Spain star could still be obtained by redeeming clause of his contract worth € 3 million, with Barca includes Rubi as his successor.

Athletic Bilbao boss Ernesto Valverde is another coach who admired the Catalan club for some time, as the former Barcelona player, the name Velverde always called when Balugrana need new coach, but he had just handle Bilbao and has strong ties with the Basque so the move is almost impossible.

The former Bayern Munich boss Jupp Heynckes and former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson had indeed decided to retire as a coach and no longer optional for this case, while Roberto Mancini is still unemployed after leaving Manchester City this summer, but did not enter as a strong option.

Frank Rijkaard names appear obvious, but his last two seasons at the Nou Camp without a trophy makes Barca have to think twice to give him a second chance.

Then there is the duo of Argentina, Marcelo Bielsa and Gerardo Martino. Both are still unemployed, Bielsa has left Bilbao at the end of last season and the new Martino out of Newell’s Old Boys. Both are so important consideration, although Martino is more favored as preferred by Lionel Messi and be attractive options if Barca did not so use the services of Luis Enrique.

Luis Enrique has played 300